Sunday, January 6, 2008

My favorite day of the week

Today is Sunday, Lord's day I enjoy Sundays to much. It is my favorite day of the week. I look forward all week for this day. I get to go to worship services to hear the word of God, to sing to God, to pray to God and to be with my brothers and sisters in Christ. Yes, I have my everyday time alone with the Lord and I even get to see some of my brothers and sisters during the week but Sundays they are all of us coming together for one purpose. Also I used to really dislike Sunday, before I became a Christian because the next day was Monday and I was dreading getting back to work and the routine of the week but now Sundays prepare me for the week being with my brothers and sisters being encouraged helps me make it through the week. I thank God for today and I am so excited it is Sunday!

No comments: