Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Married to my best friend


I love spending time with my family and friends but it is so special to me to spend time alone with my best friend on this earth I am so blessed to be able to call my husband, Arnold my best friend. Last night we were able to go out for dinner just the two of us. It is so strange how two people that are so different, that are from such different backgrounds and upbringing can grow to be so much like each other. We have been through so much together, some of which we don't like to talk about but even those times have helped our relationship grow. For me it is so easy to love and appreciate what you have when you have not always had it. We have not always had just such a beautiful marriage because we were missing both putting God first in our lives. Just like I so appreciate my health because there has been times when I was going through chemotherapy that I could not even get up off the couch so it is so easy for me to jump out of bed in the morning because I don't forget there was a time when I could not. So I appreciate the relationship that God has blessed me with. I so appreciate that he has turned mine and Arnold's life around.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please continue to pray for my mother, Joan she had a lung biopsy yesterday and should have the results by the end of the week.

No comments: